Whether you want to go it alone or give a gift from a group, MacKenzie-Childs has unique wedding gift ideas for the happy couple. Think outside the registry and give gifts that will surprise and delight as well as commemorate the bride and groom's commitment to each other. Here are a few of our favorites.
7 Wedding Gifts the New Couple Will Love
Even traditional wedding gifts take on a special charm when they come from Mackenzie-Childs. Classic designs, opulent styling, and hand-crafted beauty transform everyday items (and not-so-everyday items) into works of art.
1. Picture Frames. No new couple should be without a stunning picture frame (or two) to capture special moments in their new life together. Include a photo of a tender moment from the wedding for a personalized touch.
2. Mrs. Powers Dinner and Door Bell. This gift will stand out from all the rest. Quaint and charming, Mrs. Powers Dinner and Door Bell will make every call to dinner as delightful as the meal itself.
3. Bird Houses. Who wouldn't want one (or a collection) of these whimsical bird houses? Sporting vibrant colors in classic MacKenzie-Childs mashed-up designs, these bird houses become magical retreats for feathered friends and all who love them. Pair with charming bird house hooks for a complete package.
4. Welcome Mats. Our 100% coir entrance mats make the perfect first impression in the newlywed couple's new home. Classic stripes, courtly checks, and a variety of flora and fauna designs offer options to suit any style.
5. Sweet Stands. Nothing says stylish entertaining like a two or three-tiered sweet stand. For couples who love to entertain in grand style, our sweet stands are a must.
6. Champagne flutes and stemware. There is no better way to toast newly wedded love than with champagne flutes from MacKenzie-Childs. Elegant and whimsical, all of our stemmed glassware lends an air of sophistication to every occasion.
7. Dinnerware. Couples report that their favorite wedding gifts were larger items given by a group. Perfect for a group gift, our dinnerware collections feature porcelain, ceramic, and enamel styles in our signature MacKenzie-Childs designs. Designs that are hand-painted or hand-applied make every piece a one-of-a-kind work of art you can't find anywhere else.
See our entire collection of housewares, furniture, and accessories at MacKenzie-Childs, where impeccable style and whimsical flair intersect in the most amazing ways.
The Knot: 5 Rules of Wedding Gift Giving