2019 Barn Sale Information
Thursday–Sunday, July 18–21, 8 am–6 pm
3260 State Route 90, Aurora, NY 13026
Before the sale:
- The closest airports to MacKenzie-Childs are in Ithaca, Syracuse, and Rochester, New York.
- Nearby hotels are the Inns of Aurora, Hilton Garden Inn (Auburn), and other hotels in the Auburn and Ithaca areas. Search tourcayuga.com for more options.
- Handicapped parking will be available. Please have your pass visible in your windshield so our attendants can direct you appropriately.
- Camping on the MacKenzie-Childs grounds will begin at 6 am on Wednesday, July 17, only. No open flames.
- Lining up: For Thursday’s opening, the line will begin no sooner than 6 am Wednesday. Friday through Sunday, the line will begin at 6 am.
- Any abandoned personal items left in the line area, such as air mattresses and chairs, are considered abandoned and will be discarded. People camping on Wednesday, July 17, are required to move their personal items to their vehicles by 5 am Thursday morning.
- Wait times to get into the sale and at checkout fluctuate day to day. We are unable to predict how long they will be or are.
- Unless you are a winner of the “Skip the Line” challenge on Instagram or radio, there are no exceptions for skipping the line, including (but not limited to) pregnant women, elderly persons or those in recovering health. We rely on our shoppers to use their best judgment for their own health and comfort, and remind them that no sale is worth endangering their health and safety.
- All sales are final.
- Barn Sale inventory is a mix of first-quality overstock and seconds. We strongly recommend that you inspect your purchases carefully for possible defects as all sales are final and items cannot be returned. It is the customer’s responsibility (not MacKenzie-Childs’) to check over products for any undesirable qualities prior to purchase.
- Barn Sale purchases are not applicable to our trulyMC loyalty program and therefore do not earn trulyMC loyalty points. trulyMC loyalty rewards cannot be redeemed at the Barn Sale.
- Forms of payment accepted are cash, credit cards, and MacKenzie-Childs gift cards. No personal checks are accepted.
- Bags and shopping carts will be provided. Although we have many carts at the sale, they are limited in number. We encourage you to bring your own cart, wagon, and/or reusable shopping bags to use while shopping if you want to avoid waiting for one of our carts to become available. Outside bags/carts/etc. will be checked upon entry to and exit from the sale.
- Product is restocked continually throughout the sale, both during the day while the sale is open, and prior to opening each morning.
- We do not know or guarantee what will be offered at the Barn Sale, product- or inventory-wise, prior to or during the sale.
- MacKenzie-Childs reserves the right to cap multiple purchases of a single product at the time of checkout without prior notice.
- Shipping options will be available.
- Customers wishing to check out and re-enter the sale on the same day may do so by having their hand stamped at the exit. A wristband and hand stamp are required to re-enter. Customers returning to the sale on a different day will have to wait in line to get in.
- MacKenzie-Childs is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items. There will be a “lost & found” area at the sale; please see a staff member for assistance.
- This is an in-person sale event that cannot be shopped online or over the phone. We encourage you to check out our sale and clearance items at mackenzie-childs.com and in our stores.
- Pets are not allowed at the Barn Sale. Please leave them at home. Service animals only.
- We recommend you leave infants and young children at home because it is often hot and humid outside during the sale, with little to no shade available when standing in line. We rely on our shoppers to use their best judgment for their own health and comfort, and remind them that no sale is worth endangering their health and safety.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access will be available throughout the Barn Sale.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase on site throughout the sale. Vendors will be announced at a later date.