Holiday collection preview
October 20, 2020
With Halloween nearly here, the holidays can’t be far behind. And this year, more than ever, you’ll want to deck the halls with festive fun.
To get you started, we’re offering a preview of our holiday collection, which can be divided into three major groups: Golden Hour, Happy Holidays, and Midnight. Here’s how you can use each group to decorate doors, mantels, trees, and more. Keep in mind that if you’re accenting an exterior door or entry, be sure that any decor is sheltered from the elements.
Golden Hour draws inspiration from that time just before sunset when everything shimmers. Let this collection cast a golden glow on the holidays.
- Doors: Try our Golden Hour Wreath, which adds vintage elegance, featuring a golden bottle brush tree in its center that’s framed with an everlasting evergreen base lavishly embellished with golden glittered fruits and nuts, jeweled ornaments, and magnolias. The finishing touches are Golden Hour Metallic Ribbon, velvet diagonal stripe ribbon, and our Golden Hour Tassel. There’s also the complementary Golden Hour Garland, which would be perfect around a doorway or on a staircase.
- Mantels: Our Golden Hour Beaded Trees add drama and dimension to the mantel. Available in three sizes, they’re embellished with glitter, beads, and faux jewels.
- Trees: Make your Christmas tree lush with our Golden Hour Florals that include picks, stems, and clips. Or add them to garlands, wreaths or anywhere you want an extra shimmering touch.
- And more: Golden Hour is perfect for celebrating the dining experience. With that in mind, consider the stunning Notre Dame Votive Tree as a centerpiece. This hand-painted iridescent golden tree is inspired by the classic architecture of Notre Dame cathedral in Paris and features several metal shelves that can hold votive candles in glass containers. It’s detailed with Courtly Stripe tassels and has a Courtly Stripe finial on top.
You might call Happy Holidays our traditional collection. It includes an abundance of red and green, accenting everlasting greenery.
- Doors: Our Happy Holidays Wreath is embellished with eucalyptus, pine cones, golden thistles, and red and gold berries. In its center is a tiny red house accented with bottle brush trees, and it’s finished with Courtly Check, Green Filigree, and Aberdeen Tartan ribbon. There’s also a matching Happy Holidays Garland.
- Mantels: Place our Happy Holidays Mantel Piece front and center on your mantel to set a theme of merry and bright. In its center are bottle brush and glittered trees, surrounded by eucalyptus, pine cones, golden thistles, and red and gold berries. The final flourish is Courtly Check, Green Filigree, Aberdeen Tartan, and red harlequin ribbon.
- Trees: Our glass ornaments are so collectible. Both the Happy Holidays Sleigh Glass Ornament and the Happy Holidays Tree Glass Ornament, like all our glass ornaments, are finely handcrafted, mouth-blown, and hand-painted in Eastern Europe by some of the world’s most talented glass artisans, and they include a MacKenzie-Childs brass logo charm and keepsake gift/storage box.
- And more: Deck the halls, your tree or your mantel with the Happy Holidays Tassel Garland. It features red and green beads and is accented on either end with a thread tassel. It’s stylish enough that we’re sure it will be on display after the holidays, too. We also created a similar one for Golden Hour, the Golden Hour Tassel Garland.
Our Midnight Holiday collection focuses on beautiful shades of royal blue. It complements our Bluetopia and Midnight SoHo collections, as well as our Royal Check pattern, and makes a great gift for those who love blue.
- Doors: Our Midnight Bottle Brush Wreath features a blue bottle brush base, embellished with a green bottle brush tree that’s accented with everlasting greenery, pine cones, and red berries. The finishing touch is a bow of Royal Check ribbon and red tartan ribbon.
- Mantels: Midnight Santa is a handmade delight, brimming with details in shades of blue. He’s poseable and is trimmed with touches of Royal Check on his shoes and his sack and wears metallic blue pants and a blue velvet coat.
- Trees: Make your tree blue and bright with our set of two Midnight Capiz Globe Ornaments and our set of two Midnight Pagoda Ornaments. Both are decorated with Asian-inspired blue patterns.
- And more: Wrap up the holidays with our 4″ Midnight Ribbon, which complements our Midnight/Royal Check collection. Decorated with an Asian-inspired sequin pattern, this grosgrain ribbon has wired edges for easy shaping, making it perfect to swirl around the tree or tie on a gift box.