Red, White, & Royal Check!
June 14, 2020
Let’s salute summer with Red, White, & Royal Check!
Start with our Royal Check pattern, which was inspired by our iconic Courtly Check pattern. Both feature our signature color-dragged checks, with the blue of Royal Check replacing the black of Courtly Check. The range of blue hues was inspired by the variety of blues around us on our Upstate New York farm, from the blues we see in nearby Cayuga Lake to the blue skies overhead.
Royal Check, which was introduced in enamelware a little more than a year ago, is now available in a variety of decor items. To give those products and your home a fun, summery look that can last right through Labor Day, simply add a pop of red.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Since you’re finally outdoors more, punch up the classic blue cushion pattern of Royal Check and toile on the Indigo Villa Outdoor Furniture by adding the Lobster and Crab Outdoor Accent Pillows. Both feature a beachy theme with bold red crustaceans on a fun background of white polka dots on navy blue.
- Display some of our Courtly Check Red Poppies in the Royal Check Practical Pitcher or the Royal Check Vase.
- Print your favorite July Fourth pictures of the kiddos and display them in a Royal Check Frame.
- Wire faux red roses into our Royal Check Architect’s Centerpiece or our Royal Check Butterfly Wreath. Linda Walker, one of our talented video designers shows the how-tos in this video.
- Wire faux red roses into our Royal Check Architect’s Centerpiece or our Royal Check Butterfly Wreath. Linda Walker, one of our talented video designers shows how in this video.
- Use our wired Royal Check Ribbon to make bows to add to the red pieces you already have or use the ribbon to create banners and other commemorative displays around the house.
- Don’t forget the powder room. Make the home’s smallest space big on style by adding Royal Check hand towels, washcloths, and the Royal Check Bath Rug.
- Display some red soaps in the Royal Check Squashed Pot.Take Royal Check into the garden and plant some red geraniums in the Royal Check Colander.
- Dress The Entertaining Kitchen in red, white, and Royal Check. Top the counters with our Royal Check enamelware pieces, including the canisters, which come in a variety of sizes and can hold much more than just your typical baking staples.
- We also like the statement that the Royal Check Triplicity and the Royal Check Two-Tier Sweet Stand can make on countertops because both add height and dimension. Display candies and cookies on the tiered stand and ice cream sundae toppings in the Triplicity.
- Another statement-making piece is the Royal Check Compote. Fill it with red fruits like apples, cherries, and strawberries. But save a few of those strawberries for featuring in a scrumptious strawberry shortcake and including in summer drinks. We’ll feature ideas for both treats along with some table decorating ideas that are just perfect for a July Fourth celebration in next week’s blog.