2019 Warehouse Sale Information
Thursday–Saturday, April 11–13, 8 am–6 pm
107 Salem Street, Union Springs, NY 13160
- Line begins no sooner than 6 am each day.
- Any abandoned personal items left in the line area are considered abandoned and will be discarded.
- Wait times to get into the sale and at checkout fluctuate throughout the weekend. We are unable to predict how long they will be or are.
- There are no exceptions for “skipping the line,” including (but not limited to) pregnant women, elderly persons or those in recovering health. We rely on our shoppers to use their best judgment for their own health and comfort, and remind them that no sale is worth endangering their health and safety.
- All sales are final.
- Warehouse Sale purchases are not applicable to our trulyMC loyalty program and therefore do not earn trulyMC loyalty points. trulyMC loyalty rewards cannot be redeemed at the Warehouse Sale.
- Forms of payment accepted are cash and credit cards. No personal checks are accepted.
- Bags and shopping carts will be provided. Although we will have lots of carts at the sale, they are limited in number. We encourage you to bring your own cart, wagon, and/or reusable shopping bags to use while shopping, if you want to avoid waiting for one of our carts to become available. They will be checked upon entry to and exit from the sale.
- Warehouse Sale inventory is a mix of first-quality overstock and seconds. We strongly recommend that you inspect your purchases carefully for possible defects as all sales are final and items cannot be returned. It is the customer’s responsibility (not MacKenzie-Childs’) to check over products for any undesirable qualities prior to purchase.
- Product is restocked continually throughout the sale.
- We do not know or guarantee what will be offered at the Warehouse Sale, product- or inventory-wise, prior to or during the sale.
- MacKenzie-Childs reserves the right to cap multiple purchases of a single product at the time of checkout without prior notice.
- Shipping options are not available. All items must be taken that day.
- Customers wishing to check out and re-enter the sale on the same day may do so by having their hand stamped at the exit. Both a wristband and hand stamp are required to re-enter. Customers returning to the sale on a different day will have to wait in line to get in.
- MacKenzie-Childs is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items. There will be a “lost & found” area at the sale; please see a staff member for assistance.
- This is an in-person sale event that cannot be shopped online or over the phone.
- Pets are not allowed into the Warehouse Sale. Please leave them at home. Service animals only.
- We recommend you leave infants and young children at home because it may be cold outside during the sale, with little to no shelter available when standing in line. We rely on our shoppers to use their best judgment for their own health and comfort, and remind them that no sale is worth endangering their health and safety.